2nd Annual Charity Golf Tournament
Monday, October 12, 2020
The Sailing Club at Queen's Harbour, aka Sail Queen's Harbour (SQH), is a charitable foundation, organized as, Harbour Sailing Club, Inc. The Club was established in 2014 to maintain an organization of experienced sailing enthusiasts for the education and training of youth and adults of Queen's Harbour, their families and community friends, in the sport of recreational sailing and related boating, including association with other sailing clubs to promote amateur races and regattas. Since inception, Sail Queen's Harbour has taught hundreds of youth and adults to sail. Our emphasis is on safety, seamanship, teamwork, sportsmanship and fun. Your participation will enable us to maintain and expand our programs. Visit us at SailQH.com.
Golf Tournament Logistics
October 12, Monday. Golf Tournament and Buffet at Queen's Harbour Yacht and Country Club
- 11:00, Check in (pick up scorecards, purchase mulligans and raffle tickets)
- ·12:00, Shotgun Start
- 50/50 raffle, and many prizes to raffle
- Low (gross) team score 1st, 2nd, 3rd
- Closest to pins
- Longest drives
- Awards dinner/Buffet post tournament
Ways to contribute (See form on page 2 for more sponsor options)
- $200, hole sponsor. Individual or Company signs available
- $100, entry fee per player, includes golf, cart, brown bag lunch and Buffet. Sign up a team. ($100 per player for early sign-ups/payments. Payment Oct 8 or later $125/player)
- $120 to sponsor one of our military troopers... (our tournament officials can help set this up!!)
This event promises to be a day of fun and will bring hundreds of people from our community together donors, volunteers, golfers and charitable contributors from the Queens Harbour Vicinity.
Contact: Bob Candler at 904-614-0006.(email@example.com)
Gary Bone at 678-467-4163. (GBoneJax@gmail.com)
Donations are tax deductible:
Harbour Sailing Club, Inc. is a 501c3 tax exempt charitable foundation.